Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Almost 1k in for my birthday, keep it coming faggots!

And let the fun begin slaves! Just over 3 days to go for my birthday and already starting to get me tributes in. Almost to 1k in tributes before the actual big rapes begin.  Keep sending the tributes and keep the gifts in the mail coming haha!!  As I told you fags I planned this to be record breaking. You faggots know I am damn powerful and you will all give me more then ever to make my birthday a fucking historic event. I know what you faggots need so get to me now slaves, join the group rapes or make the tributes NOW.  Still a lot of shit on my wish list that needs to be cleared.


What a great life I live in slaves.  It’s the life of youngNcharge. My name, my lifestyle
Enough said! YNC OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment