Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just two days out of this month to prove when I say how much I make

Well for the fags looking at this page right now you might see as I'm coming off with a little bit of an attitude and theres a fuckin reason for that. I'm sick of having to prove to some pieces of shit how powerful this God is. There is not one reason to lie about how much I make and here is just two days out of this month to prove when I say how much I make, ITS TRUE. When you have so many fuckin haters you know you are doing something right and the thing is.... you cunts think I care. I know who I am. I know who I own. 
I know who I employ and who I kick out. So if you wish to get humiliated , degraded, hit, shit on, pissed on, or cam shows contact me now! I turn 24 this month and like I planned this is going to be record breaking. This is a life style so for all the fuckin fags and subs that want to hate just REMEMBER ,
IT MAKES ME MORE POPULAR YOU DUMB FUCKS!

END OF STORY. CONTACT ME NOW FAGGOTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment