Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Auction items for 2 dollars per faggot!!

Whats up bitch boys! 'My fags are always the top subs in the world and giving this GOD what he wants. There  are still a few faggots to give me my tributes for  my birthday. It's just catching all you little rats online haha but all together not counting gifts off amazon your KING collected $2,835 in paypal tributes and western union! Maverick my loyal faggot tributed $1,000 alone, thank his faggot ass for making this KING the single most largest tribute! 

I want to do something interesting...
not sure it will work but I'm going to do a raffle and its going to be 2 dollars per faggot and the auction item is either one condom full of my cum, a pair of sweaty ass balls underwear or a pair of socks. The winner gets to choose, when you pay the two dollars you will receive a number and I will auction it off  and will pull the number off online in front of every faggot...
The auction will only start when there is at least 50 slaves that submitted! So contact me now at josh_c1313@yahoo.com or my skype joshua.crook7 and ask me for my paypal and I will give you your number.

No comments:

Post a Comment